Friday, November 30, 2007

Doing something healthy for once...

Pre-match report

At long last I'm gonna be playing futsal again. 24/7 behind computer, now's the time to do something healthy. It's been more than a month since I last played, have since become very very very unfit. Sure 'pancit' later. =/ Manage to play a game of dota lol.

Post-match report

Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes of imba tiredness and tiredness and tiredness and tiredness. My mediocre stamina attribute always gets the better of me. Anyways, when we(me, my bro and Pet) arrived in IIC, we were given the bizarre news that we didn't have any ball to play with. Wtfek -_-. We waited for around 15 - 20 minutes before someone who went to Kepong to get a ball, BUT it has no air in it -_-. So, my brother and Fadhil went to a nearby Giant to buy the ball (though Fadhil had 2nd thoughts of going with the attire he's wearing :P - but still he went). While waiting for them to get back, I played one match and weren't I exhausted after that. Felt like I could faint anytime, with what seemed like there's no oxygen in my brain =/. We rested for awhile after that.

When my bro and Fadhil came back with the new ball, we started playing again. The ball was a cheap RM15 ball, but it was for field, not for futsal. But, it's the best that we could get our hands on at that moment, so we played with the new ball. It's quit annoying though because the ball bounces so easily, whereas a proper futsal ball would bounce less frequently. Anyhow, we played a rotation system - when a team concedes 2 goals they will be considered lost, and then replaced by another team. Basically we rotate until we had enough of the game (though really, we stopped because our playing time is finished :P). It was fun. We had a great deal of laughs - from silly goalkeeping, from clashes, from crappy goals and such :D. I participated in 5-6 games, and manage to bag 3 goals and 1 assist in total. Got kicked in the stomach on one occasion -_- - was quite painful at first, but it went away later on. Ahmad was the person who suffered quite a number of clashes, he even got knee'd in the groin. Ouch :P.

After we finished, we went to a nearby restaurant to replenish our energies and also to treat our poor hungry stomaches. We dismissed later and went home. Here I am now, writing this in exhaustion. All in all, GG guys. Hope we can play futsal more often. Sleep time!

/end futsal

No comments: