Just got back from futsal around half an hour ago or so. It was a great 2 hours long of futsal (switching teams every 3 goals of course >_>). But it was still a great night of futsal for me. I felt that it was my best night of futsal in the college - played really crappy before this. I scored quite a number of goals tonight, and more importantly, set up quite a number goals also.
After playing a couple of games, I was so damn tired. Quite surprising, because last week we played one hour and a half, and I didn't felt this much fatigue. Rested for awhile (since I was in a losing team), and got a little bit of energy left. Then, things started to look good for me. My team won 4-5 straight games, before losing again. The longest record for today (I think.. lol).
Nevertheless, I played quite well in all those games - scoring a beautiful left footed curler (top corner, mind you :P, - and against my brother *^^%^%$^%# pawnzzorz!!), a couple of part-toe-poker, part-outside foot shot, a couple of easy tap-ins and made some goals for my fellow mates. Somehow, today I felt some improvements on my football/futsal skill - I can made shots with my outside foot quite comfortably now (I can't remember doing those kind of shots when I played before). I felt proud of it np ^_^.
What else what else...??? One more final thing I guess. I've proven to myself (yet again), that my left foot is my strongest for set pieces - which is weird, because I'm a righty. Today was not the first time I scored a curler with my left foot. Strange, but it is true. My left foot can bend the ball very smoothly, but whenever I tried to do it with my right, it never curls wtf -_-.
--------------------------------------------
MYM Prime Defending #9 - http://www.mymym.com/en/coverage/434.html
Greatest online tournament ever, hands down! I always wait for the next version of Pride with enthusiasm because I like watching the high level replays - it's very entertaining to watch top teams play against each other (especially in the finals). Thinking of making a new team (or possibly joining, if someone wants me lalalal) because I find it hard to work with my previous team. Hmm.
/end
No comments:
Post a Comment