Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mid-Terms

Multimedia Technology & Design - 14/01/2008

What a sucky paper.. This is like Computer Application last sem. Could you believe there are questions about shortcuts? Damn lame zzzz... The structured and short essay questions didn't even help my day one bit. Crap! "The disadvantages of the growth in multimedia - wtf is that?! Plain suck...

-----------------

Structured Programming - 16/01/2008

Honestly, I thought that it was going to be wayyyyyyyy easy. But it turned out to be decent. I can answer all, of course, but some questions needed me to think a bit. I think I nailed this one though. Haha!

-----------------


Islamic Studies - 18/01/2008

Just when I thought it'll be a good day, I forgot to bring my matric card to college -_-... Had to pay RM5 to get an authorization letter so that I can enter the examination hall... But wth, RM5??!!! Burned like that... They sure know how to make money.. Flat broke already T_T... And even worse, it doesn't seem like the lecturer checked matric card because my friend said that he had his in his pocket all the time... ZZZZzzz... And to add to my misery, the paper was........










Easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......!!! ^_^

Hehh it's not a bad after all, just that I lost RM5... T___T

-----------------


Data Communications and Networking - 21/01/2008

A really hot afternoon.. Not such a good weather, certainly not one that I like.. Entered the frigging hall, and answered the paper... Objectives and T/F questions, I nailed... But the structured part, I flopped, big-time.. I think there's at least 15 marks that I lost for the structured section T_T... It's my fault I guess, for not reading the book the past few days when I had the time... When answering the structured questions, I had no mood whatsoever to think, seriously moodless.. I knew I had read about the effectiveness of data communication, but because I can't think well enough, I answered it wrongly.. 6 marks gone... Then, there's a 7 marks question about the OSI Layer.. More or less, I think I could get only around 2 or 3 marks for this... But this depends, on the generosity of my lecturer I guess, because I didn't answered that question quite convincingly either.. lul.. hmm..
Anyhow, hope that I won't get low marks...

-----------------

So, my mid-terms have finished.. Got 6 days off for relaxation, though I wonder if I can do just that since I have to go to S'pore for awhile.. Journey there has always been tiring to me, not to mention that it's very uneventful there. Before going there, I still have one thing to take care off.....

/end

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Quote:"What a sucky paper.. This is like Computer Application last sem. Could you believe there are questions about shortcuts? "

Questions about shortcuts!!!! LUL!!!

Burried IN SAND! LUL!

=D

izzat316 said...

Quite stupid questions imo..

Like last sem for Comp App, there's a question that asked how many menus are there in OpenOffice Writer, Calc and Impress... I was like wtf??!!!

And that recent MTD paper, there are several questions about shortcuts. wtf wtf?!!!

What's the point of these questions anyway.. They seem irrelevant to me.. It's not like there aren't any other questions to ask.. I look at the book, there's like tons other questions that they could've asked.. But, ffs, shortcuts?

If they want to give "bonus" questions also, there's much more easier questions than that... ZZzzzzzzzz...